Introducing Snappd: The latest addition to the Lifestyle packaging range.
- Snappd is a small pouch for a single shot of liquid or powder
- Requires just one hand to operate
- No shared contact surfaces with other users
- 100% recyclable
- Your branding on your product
And some further details….
The Origins of Snappd
During Covid-19, our client needed some packaging with a few key characteristics:
- Highly hygienic with minimal contact surfaces
- Single dose
- Easy dispensing gel-type liquid
Lifestyle’s New Product Development team implemented search for suitable packaging solution to fulfil this requirement. The product is immediately being put to use in delivering a shot of hand sanitiser for requirements across shared spaces including catering, hospitality and industrial facilities management.
Snappd avoids the risks of traditional pump hand sanitiser – where many users share the same pump handle – as there is no shared surface. Therefore, the risk of transferring virus or bacteria in this way is eliminated.
Now Snappd is presenting many more opportunities to a wide variety of markets: skincare, personal fragrance, cosmetics, vitamins and supplements.
Manufactured at Lifestyle’s dedicated UK filling site in East Yorkshire, Snappd is ready to configure and order with short lead times. Lifestyle will deliver the product ready to use.
Applications for Snappd
- Samples – Snappd allows you to offer a tester of the product before customer purchases a full container
- Food tasters and condiments
- Paint colours
- Skincare such as hand cream, face wash or eye serum
Snappd can be dispensed via wall-mounted or tabletop dispensers. Each compact pack contains 250 single-use Snappd sachets, allowing to transport large volumes using minimal space.
Environmentally Friendly Packaging
Available in compostable, recyclable or bio-based packaging; discuss your requirements with our packaging technologists to determine the optimum material for your product.
Snappd hand sanitiser packaging is made from mono polymer material, which is easy to collect, sort and recycle; more than 80 percent of the packaging materials are made from renewable resources.
Visit the product web page for more detail! https://www.lifestylepackaging.com/snappd-single-dose-dispenser/
Uses & Problems Solved by Snappd?
- Samples: Snappd allows you to offer a tester of the product before customer purchases a full container
- Personal care products can be introduced to clients with Snappd via regular postal packaging
- Snapped enables a single dose of a wide range of products and gels, whether high viscosity – cream or honey – or thick gel-like products, powder or granules.
How Can Snappd be Customised?
- Branding: print Snappd on both sides with your product branding, colours and details.
- Shape of the pouch: venture away from the traditional square shape of Snappd – would your product be better delivered in a circle or bottle shape?
- Different opening functions for different personal care and food products. For example:
- a halfmoon shape for high viscosity products like cosmetic creams and honey
- a zig-zag shape for powders and granules
- a rectangular shape for media viscosity products for spread applications.
- triangular shape is used for holding and dispensing antibacterial hand gel and other precise applications of liquid and semi-liquid products.
- Find out more at https://www.lifestylepackaging.com/snappd-single-dose-dispenser/
What Does it Cost?
Prices for Snappd are determined by the product size, fill capacity and volume. Snappd is a cost effective packaging format.
Snappd packaging is made from mono-polymer material, which is easy to collect, sort and recycle. More than 80 percent of the packaging materials are made from renewable resources.
Where is Snappd manufactured?
Snappd is manufactured and filled within Europe, at Lifestyle’s dedicated UK facilities in East Yorkshire, UK.
Where to Purchase?
Find out more about Snappd online at Lifestyle.
Configure Snappd for your purposes with the Lifestyle Packaging team: https://www.lifestylepackaging.com/, email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to the team on +44 (0)1482 638380 during office hours.