7-100ml Amber Glass Crimp Neck Vials
The injection style shaped bottles is a perfect glass container for a range of diffusers. A stylistic bottle which can be used to store fragrant liquids for use around the house and work environment.
Speak to one of our packaging technologists today to design your ideal fragrance or diffuser pack.
- Ideal bottle for fragrance and diffusers
- Available in clear flint and amber glass
- Features crimped neck compatible with crimp atomiser spray
- Suited to contain liquids for fragrance and laboratory use.
Call on +44 (0)1482 638380
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is glass a good material for food packaging?
Glass is impermeable and virtually inert, meaning there is no risk of harmful chemicals getting into the food or drinks that are packed in glass. This makes it the most stable packaging material without the need for additional barriers or additives.
What is glass packaging used for?
Glass packaging is most commonly used for food and drink, medication and essential oils. Qualities of glass make it suitable to keep products for a long shelf-life.
Is glass packaging better than plastic?
In this comparison, there are several reasons why glass is viewed as more sustainable than plastic including being far more durable and washable, meaning it is a reusable container that can be sterilized and recycled over and over.
Is glass sustainable packaging?
Glass is manufactured from natural, renewable resources and is infinitely recyclable with no loss in strength or quality. Closed loop recycling means that 100% of the recycled glass container becomes a new glass container, without waste.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of glass packaging?
Glass packaging is virtually inert meaning it does not easily react with products; being made from renewable sources, glass packaging can be a good alternative to plastic and lasts for a long time. However the weight of glass and possibility of breaking can be detremental for brands looking to ship their packaging via post.
|Product Code - Amber||Volume (ml)||Height (mm)||Diameter (mm)||Weight (g)||Neck Size (mm)|
You may also like…
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.Request Speedsample
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply