Biodegradable Clear PET Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements Jars
BioPAC is a ground-breaking formula that will degrade plastic 100-200 times faster than the lifespan of plastic. BioPac clear PET jars offer a sustainable packaging solution for vitamins, minerals & supplements in a range of sizes.
Unlike other biodegradable materials, this formula does not require UV or temperature of above 50 degrees Celsius to work. The plastic remains recyclable for other uses where accepted by the local recycling schemes. Click here to find out more about BioPac Biodegradable Plastic Packaging.
Clear PET bottles provide versatile packaging for pills or powder and allow the contents to be clearly visible. You can also distinguish your range with branded labels and decoration with Lifestyle, to find out more about this service click here.
- Specifically created as a sustainable jar with the qualities of plastic
- A wide neck for vitamins, minerals & supplements
- Can be produced in any custom colour (MOQ)
- Produced in the UK
Call on +44 (0)1482 638380
|Product Details||Volume (ml)||Neck Size||Closure Type|
|100 ml BioPac Jar||100||38/400||Screw or Hinge|
|120 ml BioPac Jar||120||38/400||Screw or Hinge|
|150 ml BioPac Jar||150||38/400||Screw or Hinge|
|200 ml BioPac Jar||200||38/400||Screw or Hinge|
|250 ml BioPac Jar||250||45/400||Screw or Hinge|
|300 ml BioPac Jar||300||45/400||Screw or Hinge|
|400 ml BioPac Jar||400||45/400||Screw or Hinge|
|500 ml BioPac Jar||500||45/400||Screw or Hinge|
You may also like…
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.Request Speedsample
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply