125-250ml Child Resistant Jars
A child-resistant jar specifically designed for the cannabis market. An ideal solution to hold flower buds or any cannabis-infused products which need to be protected from children in the domestic environment. The jar is available in opaque white and black but can also be manufactured in your desired custom colour (MOQ required).
A 70mm diameter neck for easy access to product.
- Child Resistant Certified to ISO8317 and 16CFR
- Specifically created for Dried Cannabis with solutions for 1 gram up to 10 grams
- A wide neck for products such as gummies, brownies, mints and teas
- Can be produced in any custom colour (MOQ)
Call on +44 (0)1482 638380
Frequently Asked Questions
What is considered child resistant packaging?
By law, some items must be packaged in child resistant packaging, the most recent standard is BS EN ISO 13127:2012. In brief, child resistant packaging is designed to keep little fingers out of products which could harm them, while ensuring that adults can still open and close packaging easily.
Are blister packs child-proof?
The majority of blister packs are not child proof, however they can be supplied in an outer box which is child resistant.
|Product Code||Product Description||Volume (ml)||Neck Diameter (mm)|
|370SSJ125HW||125ml straight sided jar - 70mm neck - white||125||70|
|370SSJ250HW||250ml straight sided jar - 70mm neck - white||250||70|
|370CCRW-IHS||70mm white PP closure - lift and peel liner||70|
You may also like…
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.Request Speedsample
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply