Child Resistant & Tamper Evident Pipette Droppers
CR- / TE-Function and fulfils the regulatory requirements for CBD use and is manufactured for pharmaceutical purposes. A child-resistant primary packaging device according to ISO 8317 / US 16 CFR and a market leading product to dispense liquids in the safest possible way. If you are looking to raise the standards of your industry packaging then look no further than this child resistant pipette.
Compatible with GL18 neck dropper bottles.
- Child-Resistant and Tamper-Evident Functionality
- Suitable for GL18 DIN 168 threads for bottles 10 – 100 ml
- Sensible and precise application
- Various pipette types and lengths including: glass or plastic, with graduations for measured dosage and variety of dropper tip ends
- Available with TPE rubber bulb for high concentrate solutions
- Certified according to:ISO 8317 and US 16 CFRISO 15378 – GMPISO 13485 – Medical devices
Call on +44 (0)1482 638380
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a pipette and an integral dropper?
A pipette screws onto the top of a bottle and can remove larger quantities of liquid in a single dose, compared to an integral dropper which dispenses just 0.05ml drops when the bottle is inverted.
How do you use a dropper pipette?
While the pipette is on the bottle, squeeze the rubber bulb then release it to draw liquid into the pipette tube. Move the pipette to the place the liquid is to be transferred to, then squeeze the pipette to release the liquid from the pipette tube.
What is the most accurate type of pipette?
Pipettes with graduated measurements allow the user to draw a measured dose of liquid.
How many drops from a dropper is 1 ml?
20 drops equates to 1ml, due to a single drop being equal to about 61.6 μL (U.S.) or 59.2 μL (Britain). Pharmacists have since moved to metric measurements, with a drop being rounded to exactly 0.05 mL (50 μL).
Are pipettes recyclable?
Each component of a pipette must be recycled separately depending on the material it is manufactured from. Typically pipettes contain 3 components – bulb, hole cap and dropper.
|Product Code||Customise Your Size||Colour||Bulb material|
|018C9HB1-(bulb style)-P (the size) G||Talk to us about the size you require||Black or White||Rubber or TPE|
|018C12HB-B10TPGB-P(size)G||Talk to us about the size you require||Black||TPE|
You may also like…
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.Request Speedsample
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply