50-2000ml Clear Glass Reagent Bottles
The reagent/ apothecary glass bottle is a great packaging piece for home fragrance brands. The look and feel gives a real sense of premium and will strengthen your brand’s proposition. Also available in amber glass.
- Wide mouth suitable for oils, liquids, home fragrance liquids and dry products
- Features non-drip pour lip
- Clear glass to see the liquid/ ingredients
- Also available in amber glass
Call on +44 (0)1482 638380
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you package glass bottles?
Packaging glass bottles for transport is important to ensure no breakage in delivery; if packaging more than one glass bottle with another, they should not be loose enough to bump together otherwise there is the risk of them chipping or cracking in transit.
Is it better to package in glass or plastic bottles?
Choose your bottle depending on the purposes of your product packaging – consider how the product will be dispensed, what contact materials are compatible with your product, how environmentally sustainable the packaging and your product branding.
What do numbers on the bottom of glass bottles mean?
Markings on the bottom of glass bottles are called ‘punt marks’; they often refer to the manufacturer or the volume of liquid the bottle will hold.
Is glass packaging eco friendly?
Glass is made from sustainable, natural resources and is recyclable infinitely without waste material, however the process of manufacturing and recycling glass also takes a lot of resources and energy.
|Product Code||Volume (ml)||Height (mm)||Diameter (mm)||Mouth (mm)||Closure Size|
You may also like…
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.Request Speedsample
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply