100-200ml Recycled PET Tablet Jar – Blue
These tablet jars manufactured in RPET plastic offer a fully recycled and recyclable plastic choice.
Currently available for manufacture in a range of colours subject to production quantities from 30k units.
- Made from RPET plastic, fully recycled and recyclable plastic containers.
- Range of sizes from 100ml to 200ml.
- Popular for tablets and medication.
- Ultra lightweight & shatterproof making them ideal for mailing.
- Compatible with Tamper-Evident and Child-Resistant Closures.
Call on +44 (0)1482 638380
Frequently Asked Questions
What is PET?
PET (also abbreviated PETE) is short for polyethylene terephthalate, the chemical name for polyester. PET is lightweight and therefore requires less energy to transport, safe as it does not shatter when it breaks, convenient, re-sealable and suitable for multi-serve packs, recyclable, can be moulded into different shapes, flexible in manufacturing.
How to recycle PET bottles?
PET bottles can be recycled by thoroughly washing and remelting for use in new PET products, or by chemically breaking down the PET into its constituent raw materials, which are then purified and converted into new PET.
What bottles are made using PET plastic ?
PET is a clear, strong, and lightweight plastic that is widely used for packaging foods and beverages, especially convenience-sized soft drinks, juices and water. Here at Lifestyle packaging we use PET in tablet bottle and jars, medical rounds and eliquid bottles. These products can be made with recycled PET to enhance their sustainability.
Why is PET plastic used for drink bottles?
PET has some useful qualities in the strength, thermo-stability, gas barrier properties and transparency. It is also lightweight, shatter-resistant and recyclable, making it a popular choice for drink bottles.
|Product Code||Volume (ml)||Colour||Neck Size (mm)|
You may also like…
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.Request Speedsample
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply