Lifestyle Packaging produces caps, closures and accessories for a range of plastic and glass containers. We offer child-resistant caps, tamper-evident closures, pipette droppers and lotion pumps for your chosen bottle. Browse our range to build your ideal packaging formation.
Showing 1–12 of 35 results
30ml Clear Tubular Glass Dropper Bottle
- ✓30ml clear glass bottle.
- ✓Excellent sidewall consistency and clarity.
- ✓Screw closure or pipette dispenser.
- ✓Compatible with GL18 neck (18mm diameter)
- ✓Tamper-Evident & Child-Resistant available
- ✓Colours include: white, black, silver or gold
Tamper Evident and Child Resistant Dropper Closure
- ✓Great closure option for transporting CBD based products
- ✓Tamper-Evident & Child-Resistant functionality
- ✓Black or White options
Black Treatment Pump with black over cap
- ✓Compatible with GL18 neck size.
- ✓Perfect for use with serum or lotion in dropper bottle.
- ✓Ribbing for easy use.
Child Resistant & Tamper Evident Pipette Droppers
- ✓Child-Resistant Functionality
- ✓Precise application
- ✓Range of adaptation to suit each product
Black Rollette Atomiser and Clear Overcap
- ✓Compatible with 17mm neck
- ✓Fits with 10ml roller bottle in place of the rollerball function.
- ✓Also available in white.
Pharmaceutical Coil – Cotton
- ✓Sustainable & biodegradable material.
- ✓Suitable for packaging dry tablets and capsules.
- ✓Available in a range of weights to suit different volumes of bottles.
Pharmaceutical Coil – Polyester
- ✓Most commonly used in the bottling of soft-gel capsules
- ✓Man-made fibre (petroleum derived) for low-cost benefit
- ✓Moisture content is NMT 1% and durable
Pharmaceutical Coil – Rayon
- ✓Moisture content is NMT 11%
- ✓Man-made fibre (cellulose) - as a cost effective option
Pharmaceutical Cotton Balls
- ✓100% cotton fibre, meeting US Pharmacopoeia specifications.
- ✓Sterile, medical-grade.
- ✓Small, medium & large sizes available.
15-50ml Flush-Fit Dropper Bottles
- ✓Sleek design
- ✓Aluminium shrouded pipette closures
- ✓Range of sizes: 15, 30 & 50ml
Atomisers & Overcaps 28mm
- ✓Delivers fine mist spray.
- ✓Ribbed neck for easy application & removal.
- ✓Available in black or white plastic.
Wholesale Supplier and Manufacturer of Caps, Closures and Accessories
We supply high-quality packaging for liquid, cream, balm and powder. Available in a range of colours and shapes for functionality and aesthetics. Some colours of glass containers are particularly beneficial in protecting the product from UV rays. Certain qualities of products can deteriorate due to exposure to sunlight, therefore protective packaging such as amber glass or opaque packaging is beneficial.
Our containers are available in a range of sizes, with appropriate closures for a variety of applications including measured dosage. Also available from UK stock. We work closely with customers to forecast stock usage and ensure availability when required.
Caps & Closures
Additional features that may be added to containers include tamper evidence and child resistance for safety and to meet packaging requirements in different regions. Liners can be applied to jars to both heat or pressure sensitive to add provide an appropriate contact material or provide assurance to the end-user that the product contained has not been tampered with.
Our bottles are supplied wholesale in sealed packaging, usually without caps. Choose the perfect closure or dispenser to suit your product, whether aluminium cap, pipette, pump or atomiser spray. Features of tamper evidence or child-resistant can also be included.
Sister company to Origin Pharmaceutical Packaging, Lifestyle Packaging has an extensive quality team to ensure a strong supply chain and excellent quality compliance processes throughout manufacturing, storage and supply. Our products are supported with quality documentation including Certificate of Analysis and Certificate of Compliance.
If you are looking to offer a small dose of your product – whether for testers, samples or a travel pack, our Snappd sachet offers single doses to be filled at our dedicated UK filling facility. Visit www.Snappd.com to find out more.
Our Speedsample service is complementary ahead of going live with your project and delivers samples of the proposed packaging to you very quickly. To ensure the packaging is compatible with your product and filling machinery, contact us for samples to run a line trial and ensure your new product launch is successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best cap liner for my product?
The best cap liner must suit your product needs in compatibility depending on product that will not have a negative reaction with the cap liner.
What is an EPE liner?
An EPE liner is a white foam sheet used to line a cap. When the lid of a container is closed, the rim of the container pushes against the EPE liner. EPE liners are available in different thicknesses. EPE Liners have a low-density foam core sandwiched between two levels of polyethylene. This style of the liner has a strong chemical resistance and low moisture transmission rate, they produce less fibre shed and are more conformable than pulp – which assists with a better seal of your product and prevent leakage.
What is an IHS liner?
IHS liners are sealed on the rim of the container using induction heat to seal the product in the container. There are a range of IHS liners suited to products containing oil, powdered products, or to prevent loss of flavour or leakage.
What is a pressure sensitive liner?
Pressure sensitive liners have adhesive on one side to stick on to the rim of a container. When a container is closed and pressure is applied to the cap, the adhesive becomes activated, sealing the product in the container. To access the contents, the seal must be pulled off the container. This liner protects the product and provides tamper evidence to ensure safe delivery of the product to the consumer.