Pharmaceutical Coil – Cotton
Pharmaceutical cotton coil is composed of 100% purified, absorbent cotton. The cotton fibres are selected for cleanliness and are designed to give superior performance in packaging products, acting as a filler.
Other cotton characteristics include:
- Natural fibre
- Cuts easily
- Moisture content is NMT 8%
- Creates a dry environment inside the bottle
- Most commonly used in bottling of tablets and capsules
- Meets USP and CFR requirements for food contact substances
Call on +44 (0)1482 638240
|Product Code||Size (gm)||Carton Weight||Grade|
You may also like…
100-200ml Recycled PET Tablet Jar – Amber
- ✓Manufactured with up to 100% recycled PET plastic.
- ✓Ideal for tablets and supplements.
- ✓Produced to order from 30k units.
15-500ml Amber Glass Powder Jars
- ✓Type III Amber & Clear glass
- ✓Range of closures
- ✓UK manufactured
15-500ml Amber Glass Ointment Jars
- ✓UK manufactured
- ✓Contains recycled content
- ✓Provides UV protection
15-250ml Clear Glass Ointment Jars
- ✓Range of sizes available
- ✓Range of cap options
- ✓Clear or amber from UK stock
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.Request Speedsample
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply