Skincare & Bodycare Lotion Pumps
The ideal closure component for your lotion, handwash or body cream bottle. Lifestyle offer a wide range of lotion pumps, that come with different finishes and colours. Speak to our packaging technologist team to day to get your desired lotion pump packaging.
- Lock up, twist and lock down device
- Single application dosing
- Range of pumps available in different colours
Call on +44 (0)1482 638380
Frequently Asked Questions
What's inside a lotion pump and how does it work?
In a lotion pump, the product is drawn up through a dip tube by spring action in the top. The space in the container is replaced by air coming back in through the top.
What is a lotion pump?
A lotion pump is used to dispense thicker liquids such as cream and lotion from a bottle.
Can you use a lotion pump for soap?
A lotion pump can be used for soap that has a similar viscosity to cream and lotion.
Why do lotion pumps stop working?
If a lotion pump stops working, it may be clogged or the spring broken, or internal seals may fail.
|Product Code||Colour||Size (mm|
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.Request Speedsample
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply