Child Resistant Closures
The new PP28 child-resistant closure (CRC) has been designed, engineered and strategically optimised to become the lightest of their kind. These CRC Closures boast the lowest possible polymer content whilst retaining a robust and effective first line of defence against child access.
A closure that drives sustainability – depending on your particular specification we can reduce your current waste obligation by up to 50% using bulk production methods.
The child-resistant closure can be produced in either food grade or European and US pharmacopoeia polymers and can be manufactured in cleanroom environments to meet your specific production protocol. The closure has unrivalled scope for brand promotion which is essential in today’s competitive market. It can be produced in virtually any colour at relatively small production quantities and the crown of the closure is also customisable by means of an interchangeable tool insert, providing an embossed design of your choice.
A range of clip-in liners and attachments are also available for this new device and over-printing of the embossing is optional.
- Child Resistant Design
- 100% Pass Rate for Specific Enhanced Senior Friendly Design
- Bulk Packing
- Increasing Sustainability (reduction in polymer compared to similar caps)
Call on +44 (0)1482 638240
Approved to ISO8317 and 16CFR1700.20 this product presents a refreshing solution to child safe compliance wherever you are in the world. We’ve considered the supply chain too; the device can be supplied in engineered packaging designed to reduce waste.
We are continually redefining our closures with our dedicated NPD department, Origin can support you in developing the optimum designs for high performance of delivery.
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.Request Speedsample
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply