Syringe Bottle Adapters
The syringe adapter fits into the neck of a bottle to allow a water-tight seal from when filling syringe from the bottle contents. Insert the syringe adapter into the neck of the bottle, then the syringe into the adapter; invert the bottle to fill the syringe, return the bottle upright, then remove the syringe.
Perfect for dispensing liquids including medication and aromatherapy oils. The syringe adaptor can remain in the bottle with the closure making it easy and efficient to use.
For a closer fitting syringe adaptor, the Seal Safe Syringe Adapter has been developed to provide additional protection against any product around the outside of the syringe and is easier to use as the bottle can be inverted without any product leakage. See the Seal Safe product page for more information.
- Accurate dosage when used with syringe
- Prevent unnecessary loss of product
- Simply push down into the bottle and return the lid to the top
- Finned design fits tightly in the neck of the bottle allowing the tamper-proof cap to be screwed on securely
Call on +44 (0)1482 638380
You may also like…
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.Request Speedsample
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply