Aluminium Lids – EPE Lined
EPE Liners have a low density foam core sandwiched between two levels of polyethylene. This style of liner have a strong chemical resistance and low moisture transmission rate which is ideal for packaging creams, they produce less fibre shed and are more conformable than pulp – helping to ensure the product does not leak.
Should you consider branding the aluminium lids, click here to find out more about the options available to help differentiate your product.
- Lids for dropper bottles, ointment jars or powder jars.
- Rolled edge and knurled rim.
- EPE lined.
- Available in a range of sizes from 18-100mm diameter.
Call on +44 (0)1482 638240
|Product code||Product Description||Size Diameter (mm)||Colour||Neck Size|
|318CAES-D||Aluminium EPE Lined Screw Cap R3/18||18mm (extra deep)||Aluminium||R3/18|
|320CAES||Aluminium EPE Lined Screw Cap R3/20||20||Aluminium||R3/20|
|322CAES||Aluminium EPE Lined Screw Cap R3/22||22||Aluminium||R3/22|
|328CAES||Aluminium EPE Lined Screw Cap R3/28||28||Aluminium||R3/28|
|333CAES||Aluminium EPE Lined Screw Cap R3/33||33||Aluminium||R3/33|
|338CAES||Aluminium EPE Lined Screw Cap R3/38||38||Aluminium||R3/38|
|348CAES||Aluminium EPE Lined Screw Cap R3/48||48||Aluminium||R3/48|
|351CAES||Aluminium EPE Lined Screw Cap R3/51||51||Aluminium||R3/51|
|358CAES||Aluminium EPE Lined Screw Cap R3/58||58||Aluminium||R3/58|
|363CAES||Aluminium EPE Lined Screw Cap R3/63||63||Aluminium||R3/63|
|383CAES||Aluminium EPE Lined Screw Cap R3/83||83||Aluminium||R3/83|
|389CAES||Aluminium EPE Lined Screw Cap R3/89||89||Aluminium||R3/89|
|3100CAES||Aluminium EPE Lined Screw Cap R3/100||100||Aluminium||R3/100|
You may also like…
15-500ml Amber Glass Ointment Jars
- ✓UK manufactured
- ✓Contains recycled content
- ✓Provides UV protection
30-500ml Clear Glass Powder Jars
- ✓Suitable for tablets, pills and powder
- ✓Type III Amber & Clear glass
- ✓Range of plastic and metal lids
- ✓EPE liner gives a broad application base
- ✓PVDC provides an excellent moisture barrier
- ✓Available with a range of liner types
Sprayed Glass Ointment Jars
- ✓Spray in any colour
- ✓Range of sizes
- ✓Spray & print for your bespoke design
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.Request Speedsample
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply