10ml Dropper Bottles PET Plastic with Childproof Caps
Origin is a UK manufacturer and bulk seller of small 10ml PET dropper bottles. Squeezable, 1ml dropper (needle tip thin) ideal for dispensing, eliquids, oils in small amounts specifically for dispensing product efficiently and cleanly
- ISO8317 approved Child resistant closure system.
- Transparent or opaque, clear or coloured bottle options
- Embossed warning triangle on closure
- Tamper evident empty 10ml (T E)
- Liquid Bottles UK manufactured suitable for various applications, eliquids, substances, fluids.
Call on +44 (0)1482 638380
Frequently Asked Questions
How long can e liquid last in plastic bottle?
Depending on how the ejuice is stored, most e-liquids can be kept for up to two years. However, once the bottle is opened, the vacuum seal is broken allowing air to the ejuice. A good rule of thumb is to only stock ejuice you will use within 2-3 months. If you haven’t re-opened ejuice in a long time, check whether the colour has changed – e-liquid darkens as the nicotine steeps, making the throat hit stronger or weaker. Also check the consistency of the liquid hasn’t become too thick to prevent clogging your coil.
How to clean out e liquid bottle?
If you need to clean out an eliquid bottle, remove the nozzle and wash thoroughly with hot soapy water.
How long for an open bottle of e liquid?
A bottle of e liquid that has been opened may last only a few months but e liquid that has not been opened will last around two years.
What is standard e-liquid bottle size?
The most popular are the 10ml, 60ml and 120ml eliquid bottles, with other sizes in the range being 30ml, 75ml, 100ml which are also frequently used.
How to open an e liquid bottle?
E liquid bottles are supplied with child proof caps, to open a child-proof e liquid bottle, push down on the lid towards the bottle and twist anticlockwise to release the lid from the bottle.
|EDB0120010N-1||10ml Clear PET Bottle|
|012CDPN||12mm Dropper Nozzle Plug - Natural|
|012CCRTEB-C||Assembled Dropper Tip & 12mm CR & TE Closure with Blank Top - Black|
|012CCRTEW-C||Assembled Dropper Tip & 12mm CR & TE Closure with Blank Top - White|
|012VCCRTEW||12mm CR & TE Closure with Narrow Top - White|
|012CCRTEWN||12mm CR & TE Closure with Blank Top – Natural outer and white TE Band.|
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.Request Speedsample
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply