15-250ml Clear Glass Ointment Jar And Caps
Traditional Glass Ointment Jar ready to use with black caps applied. The glass jar has a wide neck making it perfect for packaging cream, powder and tablets.
The jars are available in either amber or clear glass, and can be sprayed in a wide variety of colours to give you the choice for your next new product with screw top mechanism.
- Handy pack sizes – a large range of sizes available.
- A strong product for applications such as creams.
- Pre-capped with black urea closure suitable for cream, powder and tablets.
- 15 and 30ml jars are particularly useful for holding product such as face mask.
Call on +44 (0)1482 638380
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you package glass bottles?
Packaging glass bottles for transport is important to ensure no breakage in delivery; if packaging more than one glass bottle with another, they should not be loose enough to bump together otherwise there is the risk of them chipping or cracking in transit.
Is it better to package in glass or plastic bottles?
Choose your bottle depending on the purposes of your product packaging – consider how the product will be dispensed, what contact materials are compatible with your product, how environmentally sustainable the packaging and your product branding.
What do numbers on the bottom of glass bottles mean?
Markings on the bottom of glass bottles are called ‘punt marks’; they often refer to the manufacturer or the volume of liquid the bottle will hold.
Is glass packaging eco friendly?
Glass is made from sustainable, natural resources and is recyclable infinitely without waste material, however the process of manufacturing and recycling glass also takes a lot of resources and energy.
|Product Code - Clear||Product Description||Volume (ml)||Colour||Pack Size|
|BOJ15CS||15ml Clear Ointment Jar And Cap||15||Clear||4|
|BOJ30CS||30ml Clear Ointment Jar And Cap||30||Clear||12|
|BOJ60CS||60ml Clear Ointment Jar And Cap||60||Clear||12|
|BOJ120CS||120ml Clear Ointment Jar And Cap||120||Clear||12|
|BOJ250CS||250ml Clear Ointment Jar And Cap||250||Clear||6|
|Product Code - Amber|
|BOJ30AS||30ml Amber Ointment Jar And Cap||30||Amber||12|
|BOJ60AS||60ml Amber Ointment Jar And Cap||60||Amber||12|
|BOJ120AS||120ml Amber Ointment Jar And Cap||120||Amber||12|
|BOJ500AS||500ml Amber Ointment Jar And Cap||500||Clear||4|
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.Request Speedsample
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply