30-100ml Clear AOS Glass Personal Fragrance Bottles
You can also customise your bottle with a range of printing techniques. Speak to our packaging team to develop your brand.
- Premium perfume bottle
- Crimp neck
- Associated caps available
- Weighted base enhances luxury feel
- Available in 30ml or 100ml
Call on +44 (0)1482 638380
Frequently Asked Questions
How is perfume packaging made?
Glass bottles maintain and protect perfume to be optimum when it reaches the consumer. Manufacturing perfume (and other glass bottles) starts with raw materials being melted, formed into pucks then into bottle shapes at very high temperatures. When the glass cools it holds shape as a perfume bottle, ready to be filled and sealed.
How to open perfume bottle?
Some perfume bottles have a screw-off lid which can be opened but perfume bottles with a crimp closure may require tooling to remove the atomiser spray.
How to refill perfume bottle?
Perfume filled in a bottle with a screw-off lid can be refilled by opening the lid and inserting more perfume, perfume bottles with a crimp closure may require tooling to remove the atomiser spray, but perfume manufacturers making more sustainable products are now opting for recycled glass and unscrewable pumps to allow the bottle to be refilled.
How big is a 30ml bottle of perfume?
A 30ml perfume bottle contains 30ml liquid internally and the external size of the bottle depends on the design of the perfume bottle.
How big is 50 ml perfume bottle?
A 50ml perfume bottle contains 50ml liquid internally and the external size of the bottle depends on the design of the perfume bottle.
How long does perfume last in the bottle?
Many perfumes don’t have a set expiry date and can last anywhere between 1-10 years. However, three to five years is often the average shelf life of a fragrance. According to experts, perfumes with heavier base notes will last the longest.
How does a perfume bottle work?
Fragrance in a perfume bottle is in a liquid. To release the spray, the spray bottle top or trigger needs to be pressed down. Pressing down on the trigger draws the liquid perfume up through a tube and it is dispersed through the atomiser of the spray bottle out as a mist.
|Product Code||Product Description||Volume (ml)|
|AOSC150030C1||30ml Flint Glass AOS Bottle FEA15 crimp neck||30|
|AOSC150100C||100ml Flint Glass AOS Bottle FEA15 crimp neck||100|
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.Request Speedsample
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply