Amber Glass Sirop Bottles
Sirop bottles available in Type III clear and amber glass. Coloured glass provides ultra-violet light protection to the contents. The traditional looking medicine bottle can be used for a range of health, personal care applications.
- Available in Type III clear and amber glass
- Alcoa neck is compatible with plain, child resistant and tamper evident closure types
- Volume MOQ available upon request
Call on +44 (0)1482 638380
|Product Code - Amber||Volume (ml)||Height (mm)||Diameter (mm)||Weight (g)||Neck Size (mm)|
You may also like…
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.Request Speedsample
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply