Neck Finish for Reed Diffuser
Give diffuser bottles a premium finish with metallic neck closure, available in 3 colours.
- Perfect to fragrance the home, whether in the office, kitchen, bedroom or bathroom
- 28mm neck size with screw thread
Call on +44 (0)1482 638380
Frequently Asked Questions
Are reed diffusers bad for you?
Some people may be sensitive to certain fragrances or synthetic oils used in reed diffusers.
What is a diffuser bottle?
A diffuser bottle holds the oil of a reed diffuser which the reeds are placed into. Typically these are glass helping to maintain the quality of the fragrance contained.
How to open a reed diffuser bottle?
Many reed diffuser bottles have a screw neck which can be removed by screwing off.
What kind of bottle to use for reed diffuser?
Qualities to look for in a reed diffuser bottle are for UV resistance so the quality of the fragrance in the bottle is maintained, this can be opaque or coloured glass (amber glass is often chosen due to its high UV resistance) and a neck size large enough to hold a few bamboo reeds for the purpose of diffusing the fragrance.
How to remove bottle stopper from reed diffuser?
To remove a bottle stopper from reed diffuser bottle, press upwards around the edges of the stopper to release the seal from the bottle, then pull the stopper out the top.
How do you clean a reed diffuser bottle?
To clean a reed diffuser bottle, wash with hot soapy water to remove any fragrance oil. If the bottle is glass, it can be sterilised using boiling water.
How much fragrance oil to put in glass reed diffuser bottle?
Recommended dilution for reed diffuser oil is 30 – 50 drops of essential oils per 1/2 cup of base oil.
You may also like…
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.Request Speedsample
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply