Original Child Resistant Clamshell Containers – Black
Created and designed specifically for hemp and cannabis. The plastic child resistant clamshell container design has been certified to provide protection to children from any potentially harmful ingredients in the plastic, child resistant container. We offer a wide range of child resistant plastic and glass containers within our CBD packaging category. Alternatively speak to one of our CBD packaging experts today.
- 16 CFR 1700 Certified |Compliant child resistant design
- Food grade polymer
- Premium look and finish
- Sleek design to fit in your pocket
- External brandable panels
Call on +44 (0)1482 638380
Frequently Asked Questions
Are clamshells recyclable?
Clamshell cases are made from Food Grade Polypropylene and are 100% recyclable.
What type of plastic is used for clamshell packaging?
Food Grade Polypropylene is used to manufacture clamshell packaging.
What is the difference between clamshell and blister packaging?
Clamshell cases are large enough to hold several tablets or gummies in the pouch, but blister packaging is designed to store tablets separately to be released individually.
|CRCSMI-B||Mini||57.15x 44.45x 16.51mm (2.25″ x 1.75″ x .65″)|
|CRCSSM-B||Slim||95.25x 63.5x 12.7mm (3.75″ x 2.5″ x .50″)|
|CRCSOR-B||Original||95.25x 63.5x 20.828mm (3.75″ x 2.5″ x .82″)|
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.Request Speedsample
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply