5-100ml Green Glass Dropper Bottles
The green dropper bottle comes with a wide variety of closure options including Tamper Evident and Child Resistant variants. Ideal glass dropper bottle and colour for CBD brands.
- Green USP Type III Glass
- UV Resistant
- Available in a range of sizes
- Compatible with any GL18 closures including droppers, pipettes, tamper-evident and child-resistant caps
- Ideal packaging for cannabidiol based products
- Complements the range of dropper bottles in clear, amber, blue and green glass. For other colours, consider sprayed or printed glass decoration.
Call on +44 (0)1482 638380
|Product Code - Green||Volume (ml)||Height (mm)||Diameter (mm)||Weight (mm)||Neck Size (mm)|
You may also like…
Aluminium Shrouded Metallic Pipettes
- ✓Customise this pipette closure to suit your requirements.
- ✓Range of colours, features & sizes.
- ✓Available with TPE bulb for high concentrate products.
- ✓Compatible with GL18 neck (18mm diameter)
- ✓Tamper-Evident & Child-Resistant available
- ✓Colours include: white, black, silver or gold
5-100ml Blue Glass Dropper Bottles
- ✓Blue USP Type III Glass
- ✓Range of sizes
2.5-100ml Amber Glass Dropper Bottles
- ✓63% recycled content
- ✓Provides UV protection
- ✓Amber USP Type III glass
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.Request Speedsample
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply