Aluminium Shrouded Metallic Pipettes
High-quality glass droppers with 18mm cap with rubber pipette. Excellent piece of packaging for controlled application. Providing excellent storage for essential oils, fragrance oils, chemical and pharmaceutical products.
Quality rubber bulbs also available in TPE Rubber for high concentrate products
Pharmaceutical and laboratory quality
Glass or plastic dropper pipette
- Customise this pipette closure to suit your requirements
- Black/ White Rubber Bulb
- TPE Bulb for high concentrate products to prevent degeneration
- Chose length of dropper to suit your dropper bottle
- Choose your Dropper:
- Plastic/ Glass
- Graduated/ Plain
- Straight-end/ Ball-end
Call on +44 (0)1482 638380
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a pipette and an integral dropper?
A pipette screws onto the top of a bottle and can remove larger quantities of liquid in a single dose, compared to an integral dropper which dispenses just 0.05ml drops when the bottle is inverted.
How do you use a dropper pipette?
While the pipette is on the bottle, squeeze the rubber bulb then release it to draw liquid into the pipette tube. Move the pipette to the place the liquid is to be transferred to, then squeeze the pipette to release the liquid from the pipette tube.
What is the most accurate type of pipette?
Pipettes with graduated measurements allow the user to draw a measured dose of liquid.
How many drops from a dropper is 1 ml?
20 drops equates to 1ml, due to a single drop being equal to about 61.6 μL (U.S.) or 59.2 μL (Britain). Pharmacists have since moved to metric measurements, with a drop being rounded to exactly 0.05 mL (50 μL).
Are pipettes recyclable?
Each component of a pipette must be recycled separately depending on the material it is manufactured from. Typically pipettes contain 3 components – bulb, hole cap and dropper.
|Product Code||Product Description|
|018CH(colour)-(custom size)||Talk to us about your requirements|
You may also like…
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.Request Speedsample
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply