Browse our range of clear glass bottles and containers available from UK stock or for manufacture. Order samples or get in touch for more details.
Showing 1–12 of 18 results
30ml Clear Tubular Glass Dropper Bottle
- ✓30ml clear glass bottle.
- ✓Excellent sidewall consistency and clarity.
- ✓Screw closure or pipette dispenser.
15-50ml Flush-Fit Dropper Bottles
- ✓Sleek design
- ✓Aluminium shrouded pipette closures
- ✓Range of sizes: 15, 30 & 50ml
30-100ml Clear AOS Glass Personal Fragrance Bottles
- ✓Associated caps available from stock.
- ✓Weighted base enhances luxury feel.
- ✓Crimp neck.
Child Resistant Concentrate Glass Jars
- ✓Certified 16 CFR-1700 accreditation.
- ✓Durable glass to protect contents.
- ✓Child-resistant closure options.
15-250ml Clear Glass Ointment Jar And Caps
- ✓Manufactured in the UK.
- ✓Includes recycled content.
- ✓Available in clear or amber glass.
15-250ml Clear Glass Ointment Jars
- ✓Range of sizes available
- ✓Range of cap options
- ✓Clear or amber from UK stock
100-200ml Clear Glass Diffuser Bottles
- ✓Heavy glass design.
- ✓Three cap colour options.
- ✓Available with reeds.
30-100ml Apollo Glass Fragrance Bottles
- ✓Perfumes and fragrance.
- ✓Silver or gold atomisers & caps.
- ✓UK stock.
30-100ml Clear Glass Derma Bottles
- ✓Compatible screw caps & dispensers.
- ✓24/410 neck size.
- ✓Range of glass decoration techniques available.
Frosted Glass Skincare Jars
- ✓Frosted glass
- ✓Matching cap
30-100ml Glass Derma Bottles
- ✓Flint Type III glass bottles
- ✓UK stock
Colour-Matched Sprayed Glass Dropper Bottles
- ✓Colour matching service
- ✓Any glass can be decorated
- ✓Remains fully recyclable
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you package glass bottles?
Packaging glass bottles for transport is important to ensure no breakage in delivery; if packaging more than one glass bottle with another, they should not be loose enough to bump together otherwise there is the risk of them chipping or cracking in transit.
Is it better to package in glass or plastic bottles?
Choose your bottle depending on the purposes of your product packaging – consider how the product will be dispensed, what contact materials are compatible with your product, how environmentally sustainable the packaging and your product branding.
What do numbers on the bottom of glass bottles mean?
Markings on the bottom of glass bottles are called ‘punt marks’; they often refer to the manufacturer or the volume of liquid the bottle will hold.
Is glass packaging eco friendly?
Glass is made from sustainable, natural resources and is recyclable infinitely without waste material, however the process of manufacturing and recycling glass also takes a lot of resources and energy.