10ml-100ml Black Glass Dropper Bottles
The black glass dropper bottle comes with a wide variety of closure options including Tamper Evident and Child Resistant variants.
- Manufactured from black glass, this colouring is not susceptible to scratching off such as sprayed glass bottles.
- Available in sizes 10ml, 15ml, 30ml, 50ml and 100ml.
- Suitable for packaging products including essential oils, fragrances, beard oils, CBD oils, hair serum, skincare products and herbal remedies.
- 18mm neck is compatible with any GL18 closures including droppers, pipettes, tamper-evident and child-resistant caps.
- This Hampton dropper bottle complements the range of dropper bottles in clear, amber, blue and green glass.
- Contact us for pricing and stock availability.
Call on +44 (0)1482 638240
|Product Code||Product Description||Volume (ml)||Neck Size (mm)|
|HGL180010BK||10ml Hampton Black Glass Dropper Bottle||10||GL 18/TE|
|HGL180015BK||15ml Hampton Black Glass Dropper Bottle||15||GL 18/TE|
|HGL180030BK||30ml Hampton Black Glass Dropper Bottle||30||GL 18/TE|
|HGL180050BK||50ml Hampton Black Glass Dropper Bottle||50||GL 18/TE|
|HGL180100BK||100ml Hampton Black Glass Dropper Bottle||100||GL 18/TE|
You may also like…
- ✓Compatible with GL18 neck (18mm diameter)
- ✓Tamper-Evident & Child-Resistant available
- ✓Colours include: white, black, silver or gold
Aluminium Shrouded Metallic Pipettes
- ✓Customise this pipette closure to suit your requirements.
- ✓Range of colours, features & sizes.
- ✓Available with TPE bulb for high concentrate products.
2.5-100ml Amber Glass Dropper Bottles
- ✓63% recycled content
- ✓Provides UV protection
- ✓Amber USP Type III glass
5-100ml Blue Glass Dropper Bottles
- ✓Blue USP Type III Glass
- ✓Range of sizes
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.Request Speedsample
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply